Listed here are some local and online resources for LEGOⓇ hobbyists.
- NewfoundLUG’s regular meetings!
- NewfoundLUG Facebook Group
- LEGO Ambassador Network
- BrickLink – Marketplace and catalogue for LEGO sets, parts and minifigures
- LEGO Glossary – The Brothers Brick
- Useful jargon
Recognized LEGO Users Groups of Canada
- MILUG (Mid Island LEGO Users Group, Vancouver Island, BC)
- VicLUG Victoria, BC)
- VLC (Vancouver, BC)
- Abby LUG (Abbotsford, BC)
- CLTC (Calgary LEGO Train Club, Alberta)
- SALUG (Southern Alberta)
- NALUG (Northern Alberta)
- SLUG (Saskatchewan)
- MBLUG (Manitoba)
- ToroLUG (Toronto, ON)
- ParLUGment (Ottawa, ON)
- QuéLUG (Québec)
- MariLUG (Maritimes)
- NewfoundLUG (Newfoundland and Labrador)
Canadian Recognized LEGO Fan Media
- BrickLink – Marketplace and catalogue for genuine LEGO products.
- Brick Owl – Marketplace to buy and sell LEGO Parts, Minifigures and Sets.
- Flickr – The LEGO photo pool on Flickr. Post photos, join groups, comment and discuss.
- Rebrickable – Find out which LEGO sets you can build from the sets and parts you already own.
- Brickset – Database of LEGO products, track your collection, and read reviews.
- Eurobricks – Probably the largest and most active LEGO forum.
- Swooshable – Collection of resources, tutorials, tools, and community news.
- New Elementary – Blog with a focus on new parts.
- Instructions – Look up instructions for LEGO sets.
Depending who you ask or where you’re looking, the colours of LEGO bricks go by many names.