Technique submitted by Chris Mitchell
Here’s a problem a lot of city builders have – baseplate are not “in system” and so they don’t line up. Chris Mitchell has submitted this great technique to get things to align.
These are the parts you will need. I used all different colours so that it is easier to see the build:
1) Connect a 1×2 ‘jumper’ plate to the baseplate.
2) Attach two 1×1 headlight bricks side by side on the standard plate.
3) Connect a 1×2 technic brick to the two 1×1 headlight bricks.
4) Attach the technic brick to the 1×2 jumper plate.
5) Place a 2×2 plate over top of the assembly.